SAFE GAS SERVICES
Safe Gas Services offers a range of professional heating services, including heating system maintenance, vent system installation and repair, floor furnace repair, new water heater installation, and more. Our residential and commercial heating services will ensure your home or business is safe and energy-efficient.
Safe Gas Services is a Santa Monica and Burbank heating services company that services the entire Los Angeles area, providing both residential and commercial heating services, repairs, and replacement to wall heaters, floor furnaces, and various types of heating appliances.
Our first priority is to repair our clients’ existing heating appliances and ensure their safety by completing carbon monoxide safety inspections prior to restoring heating services. We love our community and want to make sure Los Angeles residents stay comfortable in their homes.
Contact us today for more information about our Gas services.
Heating installation is an essential part of having a comfortable home during the winter months and cold nights. Safe Gas Services has a proven track record of water heating systems such as gas furnaces, electric furnaces, heat pumps, and boilers.
You can depend on our expert technicians to install your system with precision whether you have a new home or you need to replace an existing system. They can also offer guidance on the heater type and size that fits your needs best. When you decide on your heating system, our team ensures prompt installation so you can enjoy comfort as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, things break down. That’s life and there’s nothing you can do about it. Thankfully, Safe Gas Services is here to get your malfunctioning furnace, heat pump, thermostats, or gas and electric boilers up and running so you can relax and enjoy your home once more. We thoroughly diagnose your heating issues and restore them as soon as possible with upfront communication and transparent pricing.
Instead of waiting for your heating system to break down, call Safe Gas Services and ask for our safeguard heating maintenance services. We issue a thorough inspection and give it a tune-up. Most people wait until something malfunctions to worry about heating maintenance.
However, acting proactively can wind up saving you a significant amount of money. The following procedures are included in your heating inspection:
- Vent system inspection and blockage removal.
- Inspection of the heat exchanger for signs of corrosion.
- Cleaner and blower examination and debris removal.
- Inspection of the blower motor and amp draw testing.
- A thorough inspection of the electrical connections and tightening or replacement of any loose connections
- Burner and flame sensor inspection.
- Thermostat inspection and calibration.
- Full lubrication of all moving parts in the heating system.
- Air filter inspection, cleaning, and replacement.
- Safety control calibration.
Vent System Installation and Repair
- Leaky ductwork wastes energy and you can lose up to 30% of your heating and central air costs on heated or cooled air that never makes it into your living spaces. Just because you don’t feel that air, doesn’t mean you don’t pay for it. Safe Gas technicians ensure you get what you pay for by making your air ducts as efficient as possible
- Inefficient air duct systems require your system to run longer and more often than needed.
- When your air runs inefficiently, it puts a strain on your furnace and air conditioner, reducing its longevity.
- To sustain fresh air intake and healthy indoor air, you need proper ventilation. Safe Gas Service experts can ensure proper ventilation.
- Corroded vent piping causes mold, which can pose health risks to you and your family. Safe Gas Services inspects your pipes to ensure they are still in good condition.